GreenGood, Inc. - Residential & Commercial Composters
1633 Red Bird Circle
Concord, NC 28025
Contact Person: Sara Estep
Visit our website
GreenGood offers composting machines suitable for homes as well as restaurants. Food waste processing capability anywhere from 2 to 130 metric tons a year.
The GreenGood composting machine is the only machine in the marketplace with a proven track record to compost food waste, animal manure and pet feces. The GreenGood composting machines, because of their high temperature control environment, provides a safeguard against e-coli and salmonella. The compost is safe and free of pathogen and it can be used as fertilizer.
Unlike the other equipment in the marketplace, the GreenGood composting machine does not require replenishment of microbes or additives and requires no water for its operation. The process reduces the volume of waste by 95% by evaporating water and discharging carbon dioxide gas. The remaining 5% is turned into compost. It takes from 12 to 24 hours for food waste to be composted.
Our machines were tested by OWS and in their study they concluded that good hygiene material is obtained from our composting machines. Typically, the composting machine processes cooked food much faster in 10 to 12 hours to complete the cycle. The compost derived from food waste with both raw and cooked contents is highly recommended for use as fertilizer.