Flexible Porous Pavement
Grasspave2 allows you to park, drive, walk, ride, or lounge on a beautiful grass surface. It performs the functions of asphalt or concrete pavement, but with the aesthetics of a lawn – all while enhancing the environment.
Grasspave2 is a structure which provides incredible load bearing strength while protecting vegetation root systems from deadly compaction. High void spaces within the entire cross-section enable excellent root development, and storage capacity for rainfall from storm events. Stormwater is slowed in movement through and across Grasspave2 porous pavement surfaces, which deposits suspended sediment and increases time to discharge.
Benefits of the Grasspave2 porous pavement system:
• Pervious Load Bearing Surface
• Stormwater Pollution Filtration and Treatment
• Airborne Dust Capture and Retention
• Heat Energy Reflection Reduction, “Cool” Surface
• Tree Growth within Parking Areas
• Overflow Parking • Fire lanes • Event Parking
• Driveways • Employee Parking • Utility Access
• On-street Parking • Pedestrian Access • Handicap Parking
• Emergency Access • Infiltration Basins