Modular Rainwater Storage System
The Rainstore3 modular stormwater retention system is more efficient at storing and recharging water than arched chambers and corrugated plastic or metal pipe and is less expensive than concrete vault chamber.
Rainstore3 is a plastic structure used to store stormwater underground. Made from injection molded plastic, a single panel contains 36 vertical columns and exceeds H-20 loading, allowing the construction of driving areas, parking lots, or other small structures above the system. Built-in compression fittings allow units to be easily stacked to a variety of depths up to 8’4″.
• Allows development of valuable land resources by moving stormwater ponds below ground
• Available Pre-Assembled in Depths from 4″ to 8’4″
• 94% Open for Water Storage – More than ANY
• Other System. Available (250 gal/cubic meter)
• Virtually Eliminates Stone Requirements
• Easy Installation
• Underground Stormwater Retention and Storage
• Detention or Retention Systems
• Water Harvesting
40″ x 40″ x 4″ (1 meter x 1 meter x 0.1 meter)
Cells can be assembled in heights from 4 inches (one unit) or up to 8.2 feet (25 units).