Architectural precast concrete panels offer beauty and affordable design for your commercial project. Our long-span system adapts to changing client needs, maximizing versatility of use. You gain lower life cycle operating costs with limited maintenance and reduced HVAC loads. Tindall precast allows you to speed up your design, fabrication and erection schedules. The resulting cost efficiencies free up budget for other design needs.
This faster completion timeline can be critical for revenue generation in a competitive market or in meeting a tenant’s need for occupancy on a specific date. Also, Tindall precast, prestressed concrete products help add crucial points toward attaining LEED certification and providing safer, more energy efficient, Greener environments. We also support renewable energy resources.
• Minimally disrupts the site
• Reduces damage to drainage paths and natural habitats
• Concrete’s light color reduces heat-island effect
• Improves energy efficiency and thermal comfort
• Significantly reduces job site waste and reuses and recycles formwork, keeping materials out of the landfill
• Uses recyclable concrete & steel, and can use waste and recycled materials such as slag, fly ash, and silica fume