Precision Laddersʼ NEW patent-pending folding stairway can be configured for ceiling heights up to 16ʼ, and a total level-to-level climbing height of 24ʼ. This new generation of stairway shares the following characteristics with the original Super Simplex Disappearing Stairway:
• Meets A.N.S.I. A14.9 for “Commercial” use.
• 500 lbs load rating • Actual shear of rivets tested to 1175 lbs.
• Steel frame
• Extruded aluminum treads and side rails
• 5 3/16” x 18” clear tread area
• Can be used for either attic or roof access.
Features unique to the Automatic Super Simplex: MADE IN THE USA SINCE 1942.
• Can be operated from above or below
• Operated via wireless wall-mounted keypad.
• Powerful 24v DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop.
• Motor has an enclosed gear case which provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation.
• A 6 foot long 120 volt 15 amp power cord makes connecting to a power source easy.
• Evercharge stand-by power system will allow stair to be operated for up to 10 full cycles within a 24 hour period in the event of a power outage.